Academy alumni are part of a select group of individuals who have access to a lifelong network for talent and expertise, learning, connections, ideas, and support. The Academy community is like no other, and it includes successful entrepreneurs, founders, strategists, consultants, creatives, storytellers, scholars, educators, and more.The close-knit environment of the Academy student cohort provides the perfect opportunity to build lasting friendships and professional relationships among peers, but also across multiple generations of Academy students, from undergraduate to graduate.To read alumni success stories, visit The Pulse.
The Alumni Lab is an adaptive incubator space that is ideal for developing early- to mid-stage ventures into sustainable, disruptive products, services, and businesses. Designed to support startups founded by Academy alumni, the Alumni Lab provides access to technology-rich team work spaces, as well as the advanced creative, collaboration, and fabrication spaces in Iovine and Young Hall.
Alumni Lab Features
- Dedicated office space and short-term membership to the Lab’s curated community
- Access to private conference space
- Access to Creator Studio and Mixed Reality Studio makerspaces and equipment with a team subscription fee of $150 per semester (up to 4 people) (Access requires mandatory safety training)
- Secure building and suite access
- Invitation to networking and business development events
For more information, please contact:
USC Alumni Resources
Academy alumni have access to resources available through the USC Alumni Association (USCAA). The Academy works closely with the USCAA as a campus partner to host alumni events, workshops, and resources both locally and regionally.
- Email: USC email addresses will be disabled after 6 months following degree conferral. Please visit USC Alumni FAQ for steps on setting up an @alumni.usc.edu address. Alumni will also receive lifetime access to the Google Drive account associated with their @alumni.usc.edu address
- Alumni Career Services
- Access to USC Libraries
- Regional and local alumni events
- Alumni workshops and networking opportunities
- The Trojan Network: Access to USC’s exclusive professional networking and mentorship platform
FightOnline is the official alumni portal of the USCAA where alumni can connect with fellow Trojans, and find USC events in their community and more.